In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way at a CT Sports Network LLC sports program and related events and activities, the undersigned:
1) Agree that prior to participating, they each will inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if they believe anything is unsafe, they will immediately advise their coach or supervisor of such condition(s) and refuse to participate;
2) Acknowledge and fully understand that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risks of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own actions, inactions or negligence of others, the rules of play, or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time;
3) Assume all the foregoing risks and accept the personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death;
4) Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue CT Sports Network LLC, their respective administrators, directors, agents, coaches and other employees of the organization, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and leasers of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as “releases”, from demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releasee or otherwise;
5) The Registrant has permission to engage in all prescribed camp activities, except as noted by the examining physician and me. I will be responsible for any, and all costs of medical attention and treatment. I give my permission to any coach to provide necessary medical treatment as seen appropriate. In the event I cannot be reached in an emergency, I hereby give my permission to the physician selected by the camp director or supervisor to hospitalize, secure proper treatment for, and to order injection, anesthesia or surgery for my child named below;
6) I have read this release of liability, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and sign it freely and voluntarily.