US Youth Futsal 2023-24 Background Check


Required  Price: $10.00
Description: Northeast Regional Futsal Coaches Background Check for USYF
 = Required Field

 Coach/Manager Information

  Select Month/Day/Year
SAFESPORT must be completed prior to your background check registration. Please note that the course will
take approximately 90 minutes to complete. You can take the course all at once, or over a period of time as
SAFESPORT will save your progress. SafeSport Refresher courses must be taken each year.
To enroll in the free course, or to take the required refresher course, please visit link below by Copy/pasting
the link into a browser. You must take a refresher course each year.
Once the SAFESPORT course is completed, please DOWNLOAD your certificate.
Please save your certificate on your computer and then upload the certificate by clicking the
Choose File button below.
Note, if your certificate is more than one year old, a refresher is required. The SafeSport system will offer if required. Save and upload your newly earned certificate.
 Safe Sport Certificate: 

 Note: The certificate you received from SafeSport should be a PDF file with a file extension of .pdf.

 Authorization for Background Check

By volunteering for a coaching or other position within USYF, I agree that USYF, is authorized to obtain a background check on me to determine, in USYF's sole and absolute discretion, whether I am suitable to volunteer in USYF. I release and hold USYF and all of its officers, employees, board members, partners, vendors, volunteers and coordinators harmless from any and all liability from USYF’s good faith use of the information obtained by any such background check. 

Disclosure: USYF will obtain one or more consumer reports or investigative consumer reports (or both) about you for the purpose of determining your eligibility to volunteer. We will obtain these reports through a consumer reporting agency. Our consumer reporting agency is Reference Services Inc ("RS"). RS’s address is 101 Plaza East Blvd., Suite 300 Evansville, IN 47715. To prepare the reports, RS may investigate your criminal record or other records with public or private information sources. You may inspect RS’s files about you (in person, by mail, or by phone) by providing identification to RS. If you do, RS will provide you help to understand the files, including trained personnel and an explanation of any codes. Another person may accompany you by providing identification. If RS obtains any information by interview, you have the right to obtain a complete and accurate disclosure of the scope and nature of the investigation performed. The Federal Trade Commission provides a summary statement of your rights on its website at 

Authorization: By submitting this online form and signing electronically below, you authorize: (a) RS to request information about you from any public or private information source; (b) anyone to provide information about you to RS; (c) RS to provide us one or more reports based on that information; and (d) us to share those reports with others for legitimate business purposes related to the volunteer position for which you have applied. You ac-knowledge receiving the Federal Trade Commission’s "Summary of Your Rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act." You acknowledge that a fax, image, or copy of this authorization is as valid as the original. You make this au-thorization to be valid for as long as you are an applicant or volunteer with us. A SUMMARY OF YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT 

The federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) promotes the accuracy, fairness, and privacy of information in the files of consumer reporting agencies. There are many types of consumer reporting agencies, including credit bureaus and specialty agencies (such as agencies that sell information about check writing histories, medical records, and rental history records). Here is a summary of your major rights under the FCRA. For more information, including information about additional rights, go to or write to: Consumer Response Center, Room 130-A, Federal Trade Commission, 600 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20580. 
- You must be told if information in your file has been used against you. Anyone who uses a credit report or another type of consumer report to deny your application for credit, insurance, or employment – or to take another adverse action against you – must tell you, and must give you the name, address, and phone number of the agency that provided the information. 
- You have the right to know what is in your file. You may request and obtain all the information about you in the files of a consumer reporting agency (your "file disclosure"). You will be required to provide proper identification, which may include your Social Security number. In many cases, the disclosure will be free. You are entitled to a free file disclosure if: 
- a person has taken adverse action against you because of information in your credit report; 
- you are the victim of identify theft and place a fraud alert in your file; 
- your file contains inaccurate information as a result of fraud; 
- you are on public assistance; 
- you are unemployed but expect to apply for employment within 60 days. 

In addition, by September 2005 all consumers will be entitled to one free disclosure every 12 months upon request from each nationwide credit bureau and from nationwide specialty consumer reporting agencies. See for additional information. 

- You have the right to ask for a credit score. Credit scores are numerical summaries of your credit-worthiness based on information from credit bureaus. You may request a credit score from consumer reporting agencies that create scores or distribute scores used in residential real property loans, but you will have to pay for it. In some mortgage transactions, you will receive credit score information for free from the mortgage lender. 
- You have the right to dispute incomplete or inaccurate information. If you identify information in your file that is incomplete or inaccurate, and report it to the consumer reporting agency, the agency must investigate unless your dispute is frivolous. See for an explanation of dispute procedures. 
- Consumer reporting agencies must correct or delete inaccurate, incomplete, or unverifiable information. Inaccurate, incomplete or unverifiable information must be removed or corrected, usually within 30 days. However, a consumer reporting agency may continue to report information it has verified as accurate. 
- Consumer reporting agencies may not report outdated negative information. In most cases, a consumer reporting agency may not report negative information that is more than seven years old, or bankruptcies that are more than 10 years old. 
- Access to your file is limited. A consumer reporting agency may provide information about you only to people with a valid need–usually to consider an application with a creditor, insurer, employer, landlord, or other business. The FCRA specifies those with a valid need for access. 
- You must give your consent for reports to be provided to employers. A consumer reporting agency may not give out information about you to your employer, or a potential employer, without your written consent given to the employer. Written consent generally is not required in the trucking industry. For more information, go to 
- You may limit "prescreened" offers of credit and insurance you get based on information in your credit report. Unsolicited "prescreened" offers for credit and insurance must include a toll-free phone number you can call if you choose to remove your name and address from the lists these offers are based on. You may opt-out with the nationwide credit bureaus at 1-888-5-OPTOUT (1-888-567-8688). 
- You may seek damages from violators. If a consumer reporting agency, or, in some cases, a user of consumer reports or a furnisher of information to a consumer reporting agency violates the FCRA, you may be able to sue in state or federal court. 
- Identity theft victims and active duty military personnel have additional rights. For more information, visit 

States may enforce the FCRA, and many states have their own consumer reporting laws. In some cases, you may have more rights under state law. For more information, contact your state or local consumer protection agency or your state Attorney General. Federal enforcers are: 

Consumer reporting agencies, creditors and others not listed below Federal Trade Commission: Consumer Response Center – FCRA; Washington, DC 20580 1-877-382-4357
National banks, federal branches/agencies of foreign banks (word "National" or initials "N.A." appear in or after bank's name) Office of the Comptroller of the Currency; Compliance Management, Mail Stop 6-6; Washington, DC 20219; 800-613-6743
Federal Reserve System member banks (except national banks, and federal branches/agencies of foreign banks) Federal Reserve Consumer Help (FRCH); P O Box 1200; Minneapolis, MN 55480; Telephone: 888-851-1920;;
Savings associations and federally chartered savings banks (word "Federal" or initials "F.S.B." appear in federal institution's name) Office of Thrift Supervision; Consumer Complaints; Washington, DC 20552; 800-842-6929
Federal credit unions (words "Federal Credit Union" appear in institution's name) National Credit Union Administration; 1775 Duke Street; Alexandria, VA 22314; 703-519-4600
State-chartered banks that are not members of the Federal Reserve System Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; Consumer Response Center, 2345 Grand Avenue, Suite 100; Kansas City, Missouri 64108-2638; 877-275-3342
Air, surface, or rail common carriers regulated by former Civil Aeronautics Board or Interstate Commerce Commission Department of Transportation; Office of Financial Management; Washington, DC 20590; 202-366-1306
Activities subject to the Packers and Stockyards Act, 1921 Department of Agriculture; Office of Deputy Administrator – GIPSA; Washington, DC 20250; 202-720-7051

 Electronic Signature   

 Refund Policy

There are NO refunds of background check registration fees.

 Contact Info